The main clothes of the German soldier of the Second World War. Model of 1936 was made of Feldgrau cloth, and the collar of thinner dark-green cloth. Used by the Heer at the beginning of the war, and at the end of the war, later models were specially remade under the M36 to look like veterans. The redesigned model can be easily calculated by the number of buttons: since 1941 there have been 6, not 5, of them, because the material has become more thin.
The lining is olive cotton, aluminum buttons, painted in Feldgrau pale green colour. Very decent and neat copy. The cloth is slightly thicker than it was in the original, but for consumer properties it is rather better.
The jacket is already has all insignia of Heer infantry soldier: collar-tabs of 1938 on a piece of dark green cloth, breast eagle on a dark green background and shoulder boards, also dark green with a white edging (infantry). Better photos will be available later. However, we can take any photos of the tunic from the warehouse before your purchase.
How to choose size?
You can choose the size remotely. You will need a flexible meter or at least a rope. Measure similar (civilian) jacket that fits you. Size description:
• Jacket chest — underarms when the jacket is lying flat on the floor.
• Jacket waist — at the belt level when the jacket is lying flat on the floor (the waistbelt is worn with these jackets between the navel and the lower rib).
• Sleeve length — from the shoulder seam down in a straight line, maximum lenght.
• Back height — from the collar (excluding the collar) down in a straight line.
• Shoulder width — along the seam, between the collar and sleeve.
• Between shoulders — between the sleeves' seams: along the shoulder seams and behind the neck.
The jacket should sit by shoulder width and sleeve lenght. The jacket waist should be fitted around the figure by a tailor due to tucks on the back.
Compliance of measurements is true for this product only! Divide centimeters by 2,54 to get inches. If you do not understand this table and you need help, write or call us, we will help you find the size.
You can choose a size that we have in stock. If the desired size is not available for, then it is not currently in stock.