Hygienic kit for the reenactment as a German soldier of the Second World War. All items can be used for its intended purpose.
The kit includes:
1) Apollo razor in authentic packaging.
2) Original Tennis Gold blades.
3) Brush from the company REX.
4) Rotbart shaving cream. The name of the brand is translated from German as "red beard". Rothbart was a Gillette of his time, only in Germany. They invented and released a lot of razors, sheaths and blades. Then they were bought by Gillette in the late 1920s. Source: badgerandblade.com
5) Shaving bowl.
6) Pocket mirror with advertising studio Franz Blume.
7) Standard for the German army towel in a red cage.
8) NIVEA cream — an original product in a new "old" package. Nivea cream was a common cosmetic product in the German Army. It was loved by the soldiers, and on the other hand it was actively promoted by the manufacturer. It is important to add that during the Second World War, the Nivea brand was expropriated in many countries. However, after the war, the rights were returned. The cream is still produced. Now the brand belongs to the Hamburg company "Beiersdorf Global AG", which was founded in 1886 by Paul Carl Beiersdorf. The name Nivea comes from the Latin adjective niveus, nivea, niveum, meaning "snow-white". Source: en.wikipedia.org
9) A bag with a red stripe for transporting the entire set.
This set of themed products is unique! Hurry up to buy!
Limitation of seller’s liability.
The kit consists of real cosmetics of industrial (with the replacement of factory packaging for historical) or piece (home) production. All components were packaged usable (within the expiration date). The expiration dates on the historical packaging (if any) are given in terms of historical compliance, and have nothing to do with the actual expiration dates of the products inside. You need to understand that this set is primarily a game element, props, and only then a set that can be used for its intended purpose. Also, other products for reenactment, although they are full-fledged, are primarily focused on creating the appearance and sensation of use. That is, the appearance and properties of the goods for reenactment are close to the original, however, the goods for reenactment did not pass special testing for use in the army or during military operations (for example, a game helmet will not protect from fragments in a real battle).
The decision on the use of this cosmetics is made by the buyer, assessing the condition of the products and the age of the purchase. By purchasing this product, you declare that you have read and agree to the seller’s liability limitation.