Replicas of the aluminum German soldiers' dog-tags (ID disks) of WW2. High quality, copies from actually existing tags. Some have inscriptions on both sides (double-sided filling), such tags are more expensive than single-sided ones. Blood types and personal numbers may differ from those in the photo! If you need to know for sure, write to us, we will send a photo of your particular tag.
Explanation of information on dog-tags:
• SS-Verfügungstruppe 3./SS"DF "28 - the 3rd company of the SS Der Führer regiment, personal number 28 (veteran). Double sided.
• SS-DIRLEWANGER 175 - Sonderkommando Dirlewanger. In 1940, it was formed from convicted poachers. In 1943, the unit grew to the size of a regiment. There served, among others, convicted of serious violations of the law and human morality. About 300 former Soviet citizens served in the 1st battalion. The regiment fought with the partisans in Belarus, and by the end of 1943 it was almost completely destroyed by regular units of the Red Army. But in February 1944, the regiment regained its strength and in the summer suppressed the Warsaw uprising...
• 2./INF.G.E.BTL WAFFEN-SS — 2nd company of the Infantry Grenagier Ersatz Batalion of the Waffen-SS, the original of such tag was found near Murmansk. Double-sided (WAFFEN-SS inscription on the back).
• PZ. Jg. E. ZUG. Mot. Ss. POL. Div. 99 A - spare motorized platoon of tank destroyers, “Police” SS division (the 4th), personal number 99, blood group A (second). All the units where the soldiers came for training were spare or reserve (Ersatz), soldiers were given dog-tags there, with these tags they went to the front. Tags, as a rule, were not changed.
• 4 / SS-Pz. Aufkl. Abt. 11 2166 B - 4th company of the 11th SS tank battalion (from the 11th volunteer panzergrenadier division of the SS "Nordland", established in 1943 from various volunteer formations from the Scandinavian people), personal number 2166, blood group B (third).
• 3./G.J.R.138 31 B - 3th company of the 138th mountain Jäger regiment, personal number 31 (veteran), blood group B (third).
• 5 / Gb.Jr.R.100 6575 - 5th company of the 100th mountain Jäger regiment, personal number 6575.
• Ers.Span.Div.250 - token (250th) of the Spanish "Blue Division", personal number 1976. Spanish volunteers in the Wehrmacht.
• I.G./E.SS.-G. 14 - field artillery of the reserve regiment of the SS "Germany" (as part of the 5th SS division "Viking"), personal number 14.
• 1.Sch.Kp.mot.J.R.Gr.Dtschl. 182 0 - 1 rifle company (motorized) of infantry division "Great Germany" (Großdeutschland), personal number 182, blood group 0 (first).
You can choose a dog-tag from the list near "Add to cart" button. If you can't, that means this tag is not in stock (offer finished). There is no information about new arrivals. We do not fill in tags by order.