Hygienic kit for the reenactment as a German soldier of the Second World War. All items can be used for its intended purpose.
The kit includes:
1) Soap "tsatsa" (Zaza) — a copy. Manufacturer Kappus from the city Offenbach am Mein. The perfumer Johann Martin Kappus founded his soap factory in 1848. The factory survived 2 world wars. But cheap imported liquid soap did its job... In early 2019, it was announced that 70 workplaces were off and the factory in Offenbach was closed. The building of the old factory in the center of the city is being redesigned for luxury apartments "Kappus Höfe". Source: hessenschau.de
2) Tooth soap "zolidox" (Solidox) — a copy. The brand Zolidoks is still alive, under it nowadays, toothpaste and chewing gum are sold. Only this brand is not German, but from the city of Lilleborg in Norway! Tooth soap is an analogue of toothpaste, something like tooth powder, only in the form of a briquette. Source: solidox.no и en.wikipedia.org
3) Towel stamped with H.U. — Heeresunterkunft (property tagging for ground forces quartering sites).
4) Toothbrush with natural bristles and a transparent handle, such were very common at that time.
5) Powder for feet Vasenol — a copy. Vasenol is a wound and skin care brand registered since 1903. The plant worked in Leipzig since the end of the 19th century and produced powders for the body, feet, powders for children, powders and disinfectants for wounds, vaseline paste, skin creams, etc. Immediately after the war, it was expropriated by the Soviet authorities. Products under the brand Vasenol produced after the war. Then the brand became the property of Unilever AG (a division of the Anglo-Dutch concern for work in Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and still exists. Source: de.wikipedia.org
6) Roll of toilet paper "zervus" (Servus) — a copy. The word "servus" in European countries is an analogue of the English word "hi" or Italian "chao" (in the sense of greeting and farewell). The producer of this paper, Feldmühle (means "field mill" in German), began its activities in August 1885 in place of a monastery mill built by Cistercian monks in the 13th century. Fully the company was called "Silesian factory for the production of sulphite-cellulose products Feldmühle". The company successfully developed and grew for exactly 100 years, and in 1985 the owner of this and other companies of the Flick group sold the entire group for five billion German marks. In 1991, the factory was closed, and its assets were divided between other industries. Source: de.wikipedia.org
This set of themed products is unique! Hurry up to buy!