1.1. The Online Proposal provider and the data protection authority is the Replika shop (hereinafter referred to as the “Shop” or “We”). More information about the Shop can be found in the Contacts and About Us section.
2. We collect, process and Shop Personal Data of the User only with the consent of each User, which he necessarily gives when he first visits our website (agrees with the pop-up notification by clicking the "Agree" button) and / or making an order (agrees with the Purchase Rules, part of which is this legal notice).
2.1. We process personal data of Users only in accordance with the current rules for the protection of personal data. The personal data of the User (he is the subject of personal data) is processed in accordance with the Federal Law “On Personal Data” (152-ФЗ) for Users from the Russian Federation; Data Protection Regulations (DSGVO) for Users from the European Union, etc.
3. We collect, process and Shop Personal Data only for order fulfillment and optimization of our Online Offer.
3.1. We transfer Personal Data to third parties only for the fulfillment of the User’s order (for example, to a payment service provider or courier service).
3.2. The User may at any time request to change or delete his Personal Data by contacting us in any way.
3.3. We delete Personal Data as soon as they are no longer needed for their purpose, and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements. We delete the Personal Data we have stored without any notice.
4.2. Impersonal information about site visitors (IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system, date and time of visit, etc.) is collected and stored for the purposes of statistics of visits. This information is publicly available, therefore, We are not responsible for its disclosure. We use such information without communication with Personal Data only for statistical evaluations and for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our Online Offer. Impersonal information (including the ip-address of the User) is not used to establish his identity.
5. The Seller is entitled to record telephone conversations with the User/Buyer. In this case, the Seller undertakes: to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations, and / or transfer it to third parties who are not directly related to the execution of Orders, in accordance with paragraph 4 of Art. 16 of the Federal Law “On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection”.
6. When registering on the Site, the User provides the following information:
• Family Name,
• First Name (optional),
• contact phone number,
• email address (e-mail),
• country, region, city (it is not necessary to indicate a more precise location).
6.1. When placing the Order, the User specifies the delivery address of the goods in volume which is enough to deliver the goods in the chosen way. Only the country, the region of delivery and postal code or p.o. box (if applicable) are obligatory.
7. The order execution procedure is described in the Purchase Order.
7.1. In order to fulfill the order, the Shop notifies the Buyer by e-mail (and other channels of communication, if the User has given his consent) about what happens with his order (for example, the order is paid, sent).
8. We reserve the right to make any changes to this legal notice without prior notification of the User.
9. The information in our Online Offer is protected by copyright law. We give the right to visitors to use the published materials for any personal and non-commercial purposes. With the exception of the stipulated situations, the reproduction (copying) of any materials of the site is impossible without the direct written permission of the "Replika" shop.
9.1. The information in our Online Offer cannot be interpreted as granting license rights to the intellectual property owned by "Replika" shop or third parties.
9.2. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of our Online Offer, but its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed.
9.3. We reserve the right to make changes to the content of materials on this site at any time at our sole discretion.